Join our team and help shape the future of Optiwise.ai
Business Development Manager
Back end Developer
Director of Product Management
Business Development Manager
No of Position – 2
Please find below the Job Description for the role of Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for researching new relevant companies and contacts and bringing in new prospects through lead generation efforts, a combination of emails, and direct calling over the phone. This person will be responsible for relationship building, qualifying prospects and setting them up for meetings, and closing them. You will also receive leads from the marketing team to follow up and take them forward. We are looking for a go-getter who is ready to pick up the phone and speak with our prospects! The candidate will be working for the US time zones and must be available to work during the corresponding hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through email, calling, networking, and social media. Research accounts, identify key decision-makers, and generate interest.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their interests and concerns Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services Negotiate/close deals and upsell
- Good knowledge and experience selling Digital Marketing/SEO/Tech-related products and services as SAAS/PAAS subscription packages. Experience in the eCommerce sector is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Participate on behalf of the company in various US-based exhibitions or conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Collaborate with marketing to create new campaigns that will increase the number of leads.
- Highly organized, focused, and results-oriented, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in the initial stages.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter who can motivate others.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in sales with at least 3 years selling to North American customers.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems. Attention to detail is key.
- Familiar with e-Commerce, Content, and SEO.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and can navigate to key decision-makers for meetings.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer candidates with an MBA from top institutes in India.
- Availability during North American business hours i.e. 6.30 pm to 3.30 am India time.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
BA/BS degree and 5+ years experience selling Enterprise Software and exceeding quotas.