UI/UX Product Designer
We’re looking for a skilled and passionate UI/UX Product Designer to join our growing team. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate will create visually delightful and easy-to-use product in a fast-paced environment. This person should be comfortable working with various stakeholders within and outside the company.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users- digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups etc.
- Build wireframes, and prototypes and create the visual design and supporting assets of final products including copy and graphics to clearly illustrate how the applications function and look like.
- Converge innovative ideas to a set of digital and tangible products, services and/or physical connected form-factors in partnership with solution architects, product owners and engineering, creating Illustrations.
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, user stories, sketches and scenarios that meet customer profiles in a multi-device approach.
- Contribute insights into ways to improve the processes and tools used on our design side.
- Find out problems in our current UX and come up with solutions to improve it.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Min 5 years of previous experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision or related tools for interface design and collaboration
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience with ethnographic research (quant. and qual.), divergent exploration, conceptual development, and industrial design.
- Possesses curiosity for the technical environment, UI, web, and mobile applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Exposure of working in an international environment will be a plus.
- Good to have skills in animation and visual design.