No. of Position – 1
We are looking for a Content Marketing Associate with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A team player who can get things done and thinks outside the box.
Optiwise.ai is a leading AI-based eCommerce marketplace optimization platform that helps brands and retailers boost their sales on Amazon and Walmart.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and create high-quality content like blogs, case studies, emails, social media posts, product descriptions, user manuals, landing pages, etc.
- Incorporate SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Collaborate with other team members like designers and developers to align content and infographics with the company’s brand
- Create a content calendar and work within deadlines to execute it
- Review, edit and proofread content
- Implement content marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Analyze content marketing metrics and improvise as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct accurate research with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing and branding
- Basic Knowledge of using one or more tools like – Grammarly, ChatGPT, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Interest in SaaS, eCommerce and AI-based products with a B2B target audience
- Open for working in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Exposure to more than just creating content
- Work with the CEO and the Head and Director of Marketing
- A chance to make a difference
- Get a fun team to work with
- Flexible work timings
- Quarterly bonuses, and much more!