No. of Position – 1
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create visually compelling marketing elements and designs that resonate with the target audience and also maintain a competitive edge
- Design website landing pages, social media posts, newsletters, and marketing collateral like one-pagers, flyers, user manuals, etc.
- Develop and maintain the visual identity and branding elements for Optiwise.ai. This involves designing logos, selecting color palettes, and creating brand guidelines to maintain consistency across all marketing materials.
- Collaborate with copywriters, marketers, web developers, and other team members to align content and infographics with the company’s brand
- Strong visual design skills
- Ability to create designs that align with the marketing vision
- Knowledge of using one or more tools like – Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma or other tools to create and edit graphics
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design skills, creativity, and range of work
- Attention to detail
- Interest in SaaS, eCommerce and AI-based products with a B2B target audience
- Open for working in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Exposure to more than just creating graphics
- Work with the CEO and the Head and Director of Marketing
- A chance to make a difference
- Get a fun team to work with
- Flexible work timings
- Quarterly bonuses, and much more!