Social Media Marketing - Native Channels
No. of Position – 1
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement new campaigns
- Curate engaging social media content and collaterals
- Develop a weekly/ monthly social media calendar
- Regularly monitor and moderate native channels to identify viable ideas and drive engagement
- Promote live and online events on social media platforms
- Initiate brand building conversations on social groups
- Boost brand name, increase followers, and generate website traffic through native channels – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct accurate research with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing and branding
- Knowledge of social media algorithms – Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of using one or more tools like – ChatGPT, Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, Google Analytics, etc.
- Interest in SaaS, eCommerce and AI-based products with a B2B target audience
- Open for working in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Exposure to more than just creating content
- Work with the CEO and the Head and Director of Marketing
- A chance to make a difference
- Get a fun team to work with
- Flexible work timings, and much more!