Social Media Marketing - Online Community
No. of Position – 1
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute community-building strategies to drive engagement and generate leads
- Research and distribute product-related information on different channels
- Boost brand name, build an online seller community, and generate leads through channels like Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Curate compelling content and collaterals
- Regularly monitor and moderate community platforms, ensuring compliance with community guidelines and policies.
- Work with the team to build high lead-generating content for distribution via community channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct accurate research with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing and branding
- Understanding of channel algorithms – Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of using one or more tools like – ChatGPT, Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, Google Analytics, etc.
- Interest in SaaS, eCommerce and AI-based products with a B2B target audience
- Open for working in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Exposure to more than just creating content
- Work with the CEO and the Head and Director of Marketing
- A chance to make a difference
- Get a fun team to work with
- Flexible work timings, and much more!