Sr. Product Manager
No. of Position – 1
No. of Position – 1
The Senior Product Manager for Optiwise.ai will play a pivotal role in driving the strategic vision and execution of our product roadmap. This leadership position involves working with e-commerce sellers in solving their day to day challenges, collaborating with customer success representatives, account managers and product builders, analyzing market trends, and leveraging customer insights to enhance product features and deliver an exceptional user experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Product Leadership: Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy for a SaaS based ecommerce platform that aligns with the overall business goals of customer satisfaction, user engagement and retention.
- Product Roadmap Ownership: Take ownership of the product roadmap, prioritizing features that solve customers current problems and work on product enhancements based on customer demands, feedback, and technological advancements and improve product features to ensure the customer engagement and end value.
- Product Vision: Take the vision of founders and implement it in the product. Balance out short term [Revenue] and long term [Scalability] product goals.
- Customer success through Product Adaption: Ensure the quality of the product that satisfies customers and make customer success very efficient.
- Customer facing: Speak to the customer (an e-commerce marketplace seller, in case of Optiwise.ai) understand their challenges and demand, demonstrate product features, new design and enhancements and work with the design and development team to get those updates implemented.
- User Experience (UX) and Design Oversight: Drive the creation of an exceptional user experience by overseeing the design and usability aspects of the product, ensuring it meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify trends, competitor strategies, and customer needs, providing valuable insights for product development and improvement. To build a product that is unique in the market.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Foster strong collaboration between product development, marketing, sales, and customer support teams to ensure a unified approach to product initiatives and customer satisfaction.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data analytics and user feedback to make informed decisions, measure product performance, and iterate on features to enhance user engagement and overall product success.
- Revenue Growth and Monetization: Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop product-led growth strategies for revenue growth, including pricing models, upsell opportunities, and new product features that align with market demands.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential risks associated with product development, ensuring a proactive approach to addressing issues that may impact timelines, quality, or customer satisfaction.
- Team Leadership and Development: Build and lead a high-performing product team, providing mentorship, fostering a culture of innovation, and ensuring professional development opportunities to retain top talent.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree a plus
- 8-10 years in SaaS and E-commerce product management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Proven strategic vision alignment with business goals
- Deep understanding of E-commerce industry and market trends
- Passion for delivering exceptional user experiences
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Success in driving revenue growth and monetization
- Possesses curiosity for the technical environment, UI, web, and mobile applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Exposure to working in an international environment will be a plus.
- Track record of fostering innovation within product teams
- Exposure to more than just creating videos
- Work with the CEO and the Head and Director of Marketing
- A chance to make a difference
- Get a fun team to work with
- Flexible work timings, and much more!