No of Position – 1
Position: Sr. Backend Engineer (Python)
We’re looking for a skilled back-end developer to join our growing team. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate will have a unique blend of technical expertise and an analytical mindset. This person should be comfortable working independently as well as with a team in the design and development of mission-critical applications and layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Implementing security and data protection
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience in python
- Well-versed in python 2.x/3.x; pandas, NumPy, sklearn, matplotlib, jupyter/vs-code, SQL
- Experience working on medium to large-scale projects coding in Python for tools and an SDK
- Excellent coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Hands-on design and development for customer-facing applications that require high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy and high scalability for a large global user base
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Strong Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST).
- Ability to work with both structured relational (e.g. table dumps) and non-relational data (e.g. JSON); and additionally unstructured data, such as text blobs. Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL is required
- Good working experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of managing web applications on Linux environment.
- Should understand how to work with ORM Models
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills